World Wide English is a suite of online English courses focusing on real life communication skills for work, study and life in English-speaking environments.
They are aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and the Australian accredited Certificates I, II and III in Spoken and Written English.
This multilevel, multimedia course provides learners with rapid development in the macro skill areas of speaking, listening, reading and writing. Video, listening and reading activities provide models for learners, and are combined with a range of engaging, interactive grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation activities.
Learners write and voice record into the online e-portfolio for their own revision and tutor comments.
Online assessment and end of unit tests tract and record student scores for all macro language skills.
English for work, study and life in global environments.
- Develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- Complete challenging interactive grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation activities
- Be immersed in the English language
- Enjoy flexible learning: anywhere, anytime
- Measure learning outcomes through online assessment tasks and quizzes